Resil’s agro segment offerings comprise of non-ionic surfactants. These are specialty silicones, considered for agricultural applications. Widely used as tank mix adjuvants, in-can adjuvants and foam control agents to enhance the delivery and efficacy of many pesticide products. Our silicone adjuvants are used to impart good spreadability, rain fastness, defoaming and penetration.
- Excellent wetting
- Super spreading property
- Greater penetration property
- Excellent spray coverage on crops
- Low usage and dosage
- Reduced spray volumes
- Enhanced agro-chemical efficacy
- Has a strong rain fastness capability
- Excellent defoaming
- pH stable silicone adjuvants
- Silicone adjuvants for organic foaming
* can be mixed with many crop protection chemicals
Resil’s long-standing innovation in agricultural applications with state-of-the-art development facilities can customise next-generation silicone adjuvant specialities. These specialities are stable over a range of pH and temperature. Our technologies use lower levels of silicone adjuvants and ensure less water usage during application.