With a focus on sustainability based on advanced technologies for a variety of industrial applications, Resil’s vision is to bring world-class technologies to global markets. This is facilitated by the development of patented materials, key collaborations with advanced research facilities and multi-million dollar investments.
It has resulted in a comprehensive product range for textiles, which includes finishing agents, silicone fluids, lubricants, enzymes and organic softeners, contributing to the emergence of Resil as a one stop shop for the textile & various industries. Customized solutions offered by Resil ensure that the focus is always on customer satisfaction rather than mere product sales.
- DSIR recognized research and development centres
- Application Research Centre for customized solution development
- Silicones formulation
- Silanes & cross linker
- Textile auxiliaries & surfactants
- Specialty additives
- Bio-materials & enzymes
- Antimicrobial technology
- Nano technology
- Encapsulation technology
Our talented team consists of more than 20 scientists including PhDs, masters, engineers and technologists whtirelessly work tdeliver solutions for customer needs and challenges.
An example of Resil’s exemplary innovation in products and processes is the N9 Pure Silver particulate technology which:
- Is easy to apply (padding and exhaustion) and prevents yellowing on whites
- Has high efficacy, i.e. ensures long lasting freshness even after 50 washes
- Gentle on the environment with its minimal silver loading and very low Ag+ emission
- Safe on skin, being 1-1V compliant with Oeko-Tex standard 100. It is a non-leaching, new generation silver technology which doesn’t interact with the body chemistry