Anionic stable silicones
Our anionic stable silicones are created with the intention of providing a comfortable hand-feel on all types of textile substrates. With enhanced anionic stability, it is best suited for use with pigment paste during printing. Moreover, these silicones are also compatible with Optical Brightening Agents (OBA) used especially in the application of knitted fabrics.
|Ultrafab 8481||A GOTS listed, aqueous, modified polysiloxane micro-emulsion, designed to impart a good hand-feel on all types of textile substrates. It has good anionic stability and is best suited to be used along with pigment paste during printing.
Dosage: Application by padding: 10-30 gpl; by exhaust: 1-3%.
- Silicone softeners (economy)
- Cationic softeners (fatty amide)
- Organic finishes
- Silicone concentrates
- Super-soft silicones
- Non-aqueous silicones
- Silicone-modified polyurethanes
- Silicones for tear strength improvement
- Silicones for shade improvement
- Silicones for moisture management
- Silicones for fastness improvement
- Silicones sewability improver
- Silicone modified cationics
- Amphoteric rewetting softener
- Silicones for whites