Resil’s range of non-aqueous silicones is best recommended for finishing garments which are sensitive to water washes and dimensional stability. These solvent based systems can be diluted with hydrocarbons and further applied by exhaust and dipping methods. A step ahead, the finish acts as a lubricant which reduces surface damage after dry cleaning.
|SA15T9||A non-aqueous, modified polysiloxane micro-emulsion, designed to be used in PERC machines. It is best recommended for finishing garments which are sensitive to water-wash and dimensional stability. The finish acts as a lubricant which reduces surface damage after dry cleaning.
Dosage: Application by exhaust: 1-3%.
- Silicone softeners (economy)
- Cationic softeners (fatty amide)
- Organic finishes
- Silicone concentrates
- Super-soft silicones
- Anionic stable silicones
- Silicone-modified polyurethanes
- Silicones for tear strength improvement
- Silicones for shade improvement
- Silicones for moisture management
- Silicones for fastness improvement
- Silicones sewability improver
- Silicone modified cationics
- Amphoteric rewetting softener
- Silicones for whites