Experience Resil’s comprehensive range of finishing agents for textiles, which help minimize strength loss during any type of resin finishing. Our product ensures high-performance finishes like water and oil-repellant finishes, to maintain desired levels of softness.
Stiffening agents are chemicals that provide a stiff, papery finish on textile substrates through an excellent cross-linking mechanism, which combined with silicones, provide a soft handle with a bulky effect.
|Ultrafab RTS Conc||A GOTS listed, high-density polyethylene emulsion, which serves as an indispensable aid for finishing where tear and abrasion resistance are key parameters. It acts as a sewability improver on knits and can be used as a softener for yarn.
Dosage: Application by padding: 10-30 gpl; by exhaust: 1-3%.
|Resil Crush MX||Single component crosslinkable polymer system for smooth and stiff paper-like handle on textiles. This is preferably applied using padding process. This also helps in improving stiffness of jute and other fabrics which are used for making articles like cloth bags and table mats.
Dosage: 10-30 gpl.
- Silicone softeners (economy)
- Cationic softeners (fatty amide)
- Silicone concentrates
- Super-soft silicones
- Anionic stable silicones
- Non-aqueous silicones
- Silicone-modified polyurethanes
- Silicones for tear strength improvement
- Silicones for shade improvement
- Silicones for moisture management
- Silicones for fastness improvement
- Silicones sewability improver
- Silicone modified cationics
- Amphoteric rewetting softener
- Silicones for whites