Silicone modified polyurethanes
Resil’s range of silicone-modified polyurethanes has been created to impart a soft, smooth, voluminous and resilient handle on all types of textile substrates. Comprising inherent abrasion resistance, our silcone-modified polyurethanes enhances the durability of your fabrics without affecting the texture. What’s more, conventional padding methods can be utilised for polyurethane finishing.
|Polygloss S||A GOTS listed, aqueous, modified polysiloxane micro-emulsion designed to impart a soft, smooth, voluminous and resilient handle on all types of textile substrates.
Dosage: Application by exhaust: 1-3%.
- Silicone softeners (economy)
- Cationic softeners (fatty amide)
- Organic finishes
- Silicone concentrates
- Super-soft silicones
- Anionic stable silicones
- Non-aqueous silicones
- Silicones for tear strength improvement
- Silicones for shade improvement
- Silicones for moisture management
- Silicones for fastness improvement
- Silicones sewability improver
- Silicone modified cationics
- Amphoteric rewetting softener
- Silicones for whites