Silicones for whites
Resil’s silicones for whites are engineered to bring about an optimal balance between the handle and the whiteness retention. These products can be utilized in tandem with non-ionic softeners to modify its properties especially for use in white wovens, knits and towel applications.
|Resil ASNY||GOTS listed, aqueous, amino-modified micro-emulsion designed to impart soft, fluffy handle on whites and light-sensitive shades of textiles. It passes the anti-phenolic yellowing test on whites.
Dosage: Application by padding: 5-30 gpl; garment finish by exhaust: 1-3%.
|Ultrafab NYS||GOTS listed, aqueous, organo-modified ready-to-use, semi-micro emulsion designed for whites and light-sensitive shades of textiles. It passes the anti-phenolic yellowing test on whites.
Dosage: Application by padding: 10-30 gpl; garment finish by exhaust: 1-3%.
- Silicone softeners (economy)
- Cationic softeners (fatty amide)
- Organic finishes
- Silicone concentrates
- Super-soft silicones
- Anionic stable silicones
- Non-aqueous silicones
- Silicone-modified polyurethanes
- Silicones for tear strength improvement
- Silicones for shade improvement
- Silicones for moisture management
- Silicones for fastness improvement
- Silicones sewability improver
- Silicone modified cationics
- Amphoteric rewetting softener