Silicones sewability improver
In the process of high-speed stitching, there is a tendency for perforations to appear in the fabric, owing to heat generated by needles. Our silicones for sewability improvement are designed to provide a lubricating environment or surface to the fabric to reduce frictional characteristics. This helps to avoid breakage of thread, even on using very high speed stitching machines.
|Ultralube SPE||Soft flow stable, perfect blend of polyethylene and silicone emulsion liquid designed to improve the sewability in knits and retain the tear strength in wovens.
Dosage: Application by padding: 10-25 gpl; by exhaust: 2%.
- Silicone softeners (economy)
- Cationic softeners (fatty amide)
- Organic finishes
- Silicone concentrates
- Super-soft silicones
- Anionic stable silicones
- Non-aqueous silicones
- Silicone-modified polyurethanes
- Silicones for tear strength improvement
- Silicones for shade improvement
- Silicones for moisture management
- Silicones for fastness improvement
- Silicone modified cationics
- Amphoteric rewetting softener
- Silicones for whites