Oil field chemicals have major role in improving oil recovery, they are utilized in many ways and in different stages in downstream and upstream sectors, starting from drilling, production, stimulation, and finally abandonment. Oil field chemicals help stabilize drilling fluid in high pressure and high temperature environment in different geological formations. The known functions of Oil field chemicals during the production of the gas and oil are corrosion inhibitors, biocides, drilling additives, emulsifiers, antifoams & defoamers and paraffin dispersants, cementing super plasticizers, and repair system for cementing failures. Nowadays, improved oil recovery (IOR) is one of the main strategic priority areas in petroleum industry.
We at RESIL are innovating chemicals that not only has high performance but also environment friendly.
- Silicone polyethers are very effective demulsifiers
- Efficient and environmental friendly conventional demulsifiers
- Silicone demulsifiers are cost efficient & Booster to an organic conventional formulation
- Quick defoaming and antifoaming
- Low dosage and Foam control
- Bio-based scale inhibitor to dissolve the formation of tenacious scales
- Soluble in fresh and Saline water and performs well at higher temperatures
Defoamer and antifoam
SLV Super – Bacteriacides
SLV Super is a formaldehyde free bactericide with exceptional performance against a broad spectrum of microorganisms
It destroys bacteria through multiple modes of action.
i) Immobilising the bacteria by depleting oxygen ii) Rupturing the bacterial cell membrane
iii) Destroying the reproductive receptor
It suppresses the activity of Sulphate-reducing bacteria (SRB), causing microbiologically-influenced corrosion on the oil field equipment
It is soluble in fresh water and saline water.
SLV Super gets in front of the rapid formation of bacteria colonies to prevent the corrosion, bio-fouling and pitting thereby enhances the efficiency of oil extraction
Products and Services
- Bacteria Control
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Defoamers and Antifoam