Silicone modified cationics
Resil’s range of silicone-modified cationics comprise of silicones with special additives for a combined super-soft surface handle and enhanced overall stability parameters. An ideal blend of silicones and organics this range delivers softness, lubrication and spreadability at an economical price for you.
|Catasil Conc||Soft flow stable, speciality additive silicone blend concentrate for excellent and soft bulky handle on all types of substrates.
Dosage: Application by padding (after 1:4 dil): 10-30 gpl; by exhaust (after 1:4 dil): 1-3%.
|BT 1020||Soft flow stable, ready-to-use, speciality additive silicone blend for an excellent body with soft bulky non-soapy handle on all types of substrates.
Dosage: Application by padding: 10-30 gpl; by exhaust: 1-3%.
|Ultrafab SW||GOTS listed, soft flow stable, ready-to-use, speciality additive silicone blend for whites with soft fluffy handle on all types of substrates.
Dosage: Application by padding: 20-30 gpl; by exhaust: 2-3%.
- Silicone softeners (economy)
- Cationic softeners (fatty amide)
- Organic finishes
- Silicone concentrates
- Super-soft silicones
- Anionic stable silicones
- Non-aqueous silicones
- Silicone-modified polyurethanes
- Silicones for tear strength improvement
- Silicones for shade improvement
- Silicones for moisture management
- Silicones for fastness improvement
- Silicones sewability improver
- Amphoteric rewetting softener
- Silicones for whites