Silicones for fastness improvement
Resil’s silicones for fastness improvement are custom-made specialty silicones designed to improve fastness properties by forming a micro-layer film on the substrate, owing to its cross-linking nature. These silicones in combination with dye fixing agents can also be used to improve dry and wet fastness.
|Crockfast IMP||A synergetic mixture of a special crosslinkable film forming polymer liquid to improve wet crockfastness.
Dosage: Application by padding: 25-35 gpl by pad-dry-cure process.
- Silicone softeners (economy)
- Cationic softeners (fatty amide)
- Organic finishes
- Silicone concentrates
- Super-soft silicones
- Anionic stable silicones
- Non-aqueous silicones
- Silicone-modified polyurethanes
- Silicones for tear strength improvement
- Silicones for shade improvement
- Silicones for moisture management
- Silicones sewability improver
- Silicone modified cationics
- Amphoteric rewetting softener
- Silicones for whites