The journey begins – first manufacturing unit set up in Bangalore
Silicone and organic polymers integration
ISO certification, second manufacturing unit set up
DSIR certification for research labs, strategic collaborations with Celessence, Daikin and TRA
Collaboration with Dow Corning, Creation of Vista Car Care range
SAP integration, branch set up in Bangladesh
Third manufacturing unit set up, branch set up in Thailand, entry into nanotechnology and advanced materials
Entry to FMCG segments with personal care and home care products
IMS & SA 8000 certification for Resil - Bommasandra Plant
New ET Production facility in bommasandra
Technology award from president of india
New manufacturing plant in Malur
To be an organization that delivers optimum value and satisfaction to all stakeholders and the community at large
• To focus on value added, customised products & services to meet current and emerging needs of target user segments
• To ensure that the offered products & services are aimed at improving health or user comfort and lifestyle aspirations of the society with adequate environmental care
The OEKO-TEX label indicates the benefits of tested safety for clothing which is skin-friendly to interested end users. The test label proves to be an important decision-making tool for purchasing textiles.
Resil’s products have been listed under OEKO-TEX. Click here to view RESIL’s OEKO-TEX listing.
At a glance
- A 24 year history of leadership in silicones and specialty materials
- More than 1000 customers across 4 continents among varied industries such as Textiles, Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Personal Care, Antifoams, Car Care and Antimicrobials
- Marketing footprint spanning 4 countries namely India, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Bangladesh
- 3 agile, technologically-efficient manufacturing units
- IMS certification from Lloyds Register Quality Assurance
- R&D labs recognized by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research – Government of India
- More than 300 employees across Asia
- SA 8000 : 2014 certification from Lloyds Register Quality Assurance
Also read: Resil adopts a new logo and tagline.
Resil Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
Unit No.30, BCIE, Old Madras Road,
Bangalore, India – 560 016