To be an organization that delivers optimum value and satisfaction to all stakeholders and the community at large
• To focus on value added, customised products & services to meet current and emerging needs of target user segments
• To ensure that the offered products & services are aimed at improving health or user comfort and lifestyle aspirations of the society with adequate environmental care
The OEKO-TEX label indicates the benefits of tested safety for clothing which is skin-friendly to interested end users. The test label proves to be an important decision-making tool for purchasing textiles.
Resil’s products have been listed under OEKO-TEX. Click here to view RESIL’s OEKO-TEX listing.
QMS Certification (Unit-1 & Sales Branches) IMS Certification – Unit 3 IMS Certification – Unit 4 SA8000 Certification – Unit 3
At a glance
- Over 27 years of leadership in silicones and specialty materials
- More than 1000 customers across 4 continents among varied industries such as Textiles, Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Personal Care, Antifoams, Car Care and Antimicrobials
- Marketing footprint spanning 4 countries namely India, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Bangladesh
- 3 agile, technologically-efficient manufacturing units
- IMS certification from LRQA
- R&D labs recognized by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research – Government of India
- More than 500 employees across Asia
- SA 8000 : 2014 certification from Bureau Veritas
Also read: Resil adopts a new logo and tagline.
Resil Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
Unit No.30, BCIE, Old Madras Road,
Bangalore, India – 560 016